Thursday, February 21, 2008

Spark Plug change

Ok, I went ahead and changed all 8 spark plugs with AC Delco 41-985 gapped at ".040. All of the ones I pulled out were AC Delco/NGK and looked real normal and looked to be original. So, I have full synthetic Pennzoil, new plugs, all drivetrain fluids serviced, synthetic in rear, filter changed in tranny, and I had all the dents popped out of the doors, too.

A white fleet Chevy Uplander van from Diebold filled up at the E85 station behind me last night. And the last time, I saw a new Jeep Liberty? getting E85, so it seems popular.

1 comment:

Buzzcut said...

Hey, dude. Just a shout out.

I'm on the E85 bandwagon here.

I'm trying something a little different. I'm attempting to run E85 in a non-flex fuel vehicle. I probably won't be able to run straight E85, I'm mixing it now. My first tank is about 30% ethanol.